This is by far the most popular dip recipe for any get together that we attend. Leftover dip makes a great sandwich spread, if you can hide enough to save for the next day!
- (2) 8 ounce packages of cream cheese at room temperature
- (1) 4.3 ounce glass jar of real bacon bits
- 2 cups of shredded cheese- recipe calls for cheddar and parmesan but I just use cheddar
- ½ chopped onion
- 1 small packet of ranch salad dressing mix
- ¾ cup of beer at room temperature
- Combine cream cheese, bacon, cheese, onion and ranch mix in a bowl and roughly mix together. A stand mixer or potato masher is ideal for combining these ingredients.
- Next, add beer and combine everything well. If you would like your dip even easier to spread, you can add more beer in small amounts and mixing until you have reached your ideal consistency.
- Let sit for about 30 minutes (if you can!) and then serve!
This recipe originally came from TryAnythingOnceCulinary
I think Katy Perry will put on an amazing, over-the-top Halftime show. I might have to tune in for that one.